Monday 11 July 2011

Business cards

I've not had any business cards for a long time. I keep telling myself that I need to get some. Previously I had some from Moo, but I've run out.

Since I am building up my stock of hats and cowls I also need some more business cards. I did like the ones from Moo and they have loads of options in terms of personalization, colour choices and shapes... but all the times I've played around with them on the site, I never really managed to make something which was "me".
{yes I realise I never told you about what happened between my sister's nurse encouraging me to sell my hats, and me actually setting up a little online shop. All in good time ;) }

So I am attempting to create my own. I figured; hey, why not? How hard can it be?  - I do realise that I will have to take this back later ;)

With so many cute free printables available I am sure I will be able to feel inspired!

I will let you know how I get on.

3 comments:

Esther Duijzer said...

I would love to see what you came up with. X Essie

Mette said...

I'll make sure to take some pictures and upload them!

Anonymous said...

My business cards are in. I am so happy at how they turned out. They're so sleek and glossy. The paper is thick and not flimsy. They look expensive when they're actually not at all. I'm so loving my cards.